maj 25, 2008

Judging and competing

Past weekend was full of dogs, in every meaning of the word. I saw so many good dogs, and I had a really good time judging an agility competition in Slovenska Bistrica. This was our national competition, and also it was a qualification for this years WC in Finnland. I was very happy, when some of my favorites, has made it trough and made a really good result, which will take them to this event. We have some very good dogs in slovenian agility. And we, for sure, have a lot of dogs, who know a big amount of all sorts of tricks. One of them is Barbara and her beagle Xsara - you can see a lot about theme here. I hope you will enjoy in their performances, as I do.
And today I spent a day on a Raily obedience compeition. I was competing with my Gra in RO-1. We ended up on 10 th place (out of 32 competitors). So I think we have made a good job, and our performance wasn't so bad (of course it could and should be better). We just need to train more. And I have made a promise to myself to train more. The next competition will be on 8th July in Domžale, and we will be there, for sure.

Ni komentarjev: