maj 22, 2008

Dissapointed

Once again I'm disappointed about adults, fully grown up people. In certain way grown up. I just can't believe, once more, how bad some people are, how they go over everything, don't bother about anything or anybody, to get to their "point". And, you know what, it's always the same person, it seems I can't get her/him out of my life. And every time I'm so amused.
Today I got an e-mail, which really surprised me, in negative way. Last week I got a call from a highly respected person (at least it was till today), which was angry about the fact, that something (I can't say somebody, because now I'm sure, that person doesn't have a heart) is trying to manipulate with him/her. And today I got e-mail, quite opposite from the phone call. And I was really disappointed, sad about humans.
Luckyly I have dogs, which give me more and more ideas how to spent my time - away from evil and bad people. They are my sunshine through the life. Always brightfull, cheerfull, and full of ideas how to convince me, that life isn't so bad.
But guess what, today life sucks.

Ni komentarjev: