julij 30, 2008

Videos from European Open

Finally I have found some time to put videos from European Open on youtube.
I have some more, but you will have to wait bit more for them.
Gra - agility (I think this was my best run that weekend and I was very happy when we made it with only one refusal at the end)

Gra - jumping (there were to many tunnels on our way )

I can say only, that I'm very pleased with our runs, and with her responding at the moment - I think you can see the difference - thanks to Marc once more ;)
Boom - jumping (he crashed into the doublle jump, and I decided to stop and make sure he's OK, and then run to the end - so I was disqualified)

Eni - agility (you can see a very bad handling, and very good running despite to it- I think that weekend Eni was running like crazy and I'm very happy about that)


You will get some more videos tomorrow (I have Eni's jumping and Toy's agility and jumping). Untill then you enjoy in this videos.

Ni komentarjev: