oktober 05, 2008

Judging in Trbovlje

Yesterday I have judged on agility competition in Trbovlje.
It was a very nice competition, and I have seen some pretty nice and smooth runs. Congratulations to all who have made it through.
I was very happy, because I got an approval from older judge colleggue, and I was proud as he liked my courses. Thank you. But on the other side, some of them will never admit that I'm a good judge (I have heard some words about some of my decisions - and I can't believe, how somebody who's standing 20m away from the A-frame, thinks that can judge contact better than me, who was standing half meter away - and more sad it's that person is also a judge ) perhaps better than themselves, and that my courses are nice.
Agility 1

Jumping 1

Agility 2
Jumping 2

Agility 3

Jumping 3

Take a look at them, and tell me do you think they are appropriate?
With this competition I have made all the requirements for become an International judge.

Ni komentarjev: