september 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Eni, Bibi and Boom

My dear Eni, today you're 7 years old, and I wish you will live twice more. Your're like my shadow, always near me, with one eye checking where I am. You're so MINE.

On your 5th birthday you gave birth to 3 more miniature pinchers, 2 girls and 1 boy. Two of them are still with me - Boom and Bibi.












Today Bibi and Boom are two years old, and they are all I have dreamed off (self-confident, happy, good natured, beautiful). They both are great dogs to live with.
Bibi's biggest passion is Gra - her play mate for all the time. Stay my little maniac, crazy wild doggy, sweet and playfull, my arms are your greatest toy:

To my sweet little Boom, who's biggest passion are all sort of dog tricks, standing on front feet or just observing world from my back.
Posted by Picasa

Ni komentarjev: