avgust 30, 2008

Sad

Some thing are happening in my life and I should be proud about about them, but it seems like I'm not allowed to be. And I'm so sad, because I can't share it with person who means so much to me. I think she won't understand, not at this moment. And it makes me so sad, I can't find the words to describe it. And I don't have anybody to share my enthusiasm with, nobody to share doubts, nobody to be happy with me. I think I will be misunderstood, I only want the best for everybody. But what can I do, I'm optimistic about everything.
But thinks get better ........ once.

1 komentar:

Alenka pravi ...

Ivana, na vse tole boš sčasoma gledala samo še z nasmehon in vse kar ti bo od tega ostalo je to, da se boš naučila še višje skočit.
Vse kar počneš, počneš s srcem. In ko stvar delaš s srcem jo delaš pravilno.
Zato le sledi svojemu srcu!