avgust 27, 2008

Agility4Fun

This unoffical competition was a big success. We had over 100 runs in two categories. Althought, the weather on saturday was very bad, it was raining pretty heavily and rain didn't stop thorught whole night, I was very happy when it stoped in the morning. While I was driving to Ljubljana, sun came out and started to use all his power to make a beautiful day. We had a beautiful sunny weather whole day, there was plenty of watter on the ground, so the dogs had plenty of opportunities to cool them. I even saw some handlers running through watter.
I would like to thank everybody who came on this event, and unselfishly helped me. You all were great. I think this was my first competition, where I didn't hear anybody complaining. But the main persons, who normally aren't satisfied with anything and always find something to complain about, were absent. So I really was very happy with the day.
Thanks to Ursha I have some nice photos of Maja and her Pina:





And I also have one photo of Bibi:

Ni komentarjev: