junij 07, 2008

Work, work and more work

In these days we are really busy. I have started working a job, which suits me and I like it a lot. I hope I will work there more often and get more opportunities to prove myself.
I'm starting with puppy school on Monday. And I have interesting breeds in my class - there will be a chinese crested dog - hairless, staffordshire bullterrier, one english cocker spaniel, a zwergpinschre, and I hope 2 more staffordshire bullterriers. We'll have much fun, so if you want to join us, you send me an e-mail to kdbarje@volja.net . We'll learn some of basic stuff, and a lot of tricks. I'll keep you informed trough my lessons, what we are doing, and I hope I'll be able to made some videos. But all of this later.
I'm getting closer and closer to Belgium, and for now it looks very promising. Keep your fingers crossed for me and my trip there.

Ni komentarjev: