junij 17, 2008

Holidays

Portorož is behind us, and I think I did a good job there. Still I have some work to do, but it will be done, till the end of next weekend. I have seen one croatian sheepdog, a bitch, 8 months young and she is very nice. I love her character, although she was too calm for my kind of dog. Everybody already knows, that I prefer energetic dogs. I don't have any videos from Portorož, I was too tired to do anything else.
Tomorrow me, Maja and my precious dogs, are leaving to Belgium. And I still can't believe it. Two weeks ago, it seemd so far far away, and now it's so close. I think I won't be sleeping much tonight. I'm so excited about it. I'm going there for some seminars, competitions and even some holiday (only two days, but it's better than nothing). There is so many km in front of us, but I'm looking forward to this trip. So I'll make some photos of Belgium, try to make some videos of tricks, some videos of competition .....
Wish me luck, and I know it'll help me lot.

1 komentar:

Unknown pravi ...

Zivjo! Najprej najlepsa hvala za vpis v knjigo gostov! Tale blog se mi zdi pa super, pa sproti se lahko vse izve o tebi in o tvoji kosmati "bandi"... ti zelim se veliko cudovitih in nepozabnih trenutkov s kosmatincki, pa se kmalu spet vidimo!!!

Pozdravcek vsem skupaj!