avgust 02, 2012

House and work

It has been a while since I last wrote here. And it seems I just can`t find enough time to keep you informed on this sites about our lives.
Last year was a really chaotic one. I have started my own business. I work and live the life I adore. I have a dog-hotel. All the dogs who are staying with us, are living with us in a house. So if you will ever need our favour feel free to contact us on ivana.kirik@gmail.com . For now we have no pictures of our place, but soon we will make them and put them to this site.
I have really started to enjoy living in our house, but there is sooo much to do on our place - almost has to be done outside. But we are doing it with love and it`s a pleasure when it`s done.
Last year we had to say goodbye to our oldie Pina - it`s still very painful and we still miss her sooo much. Other dogs are feeling OK.

Ni komentarjev: