oktober 11, 2009

Sorry

It has been quite a while since I last wrote on my blog, but I promise I will do that more regulary. So many things happened in my life and it has been a very busy 3/4 of year - and it doesn`t look like last part of the year will be even more busy.
In May we have moved into a little house, 30 km outside of Ljubljana, and are really enjoying living in nature, having long walks in the woods, or just enjoying our day on our big terase. I can`t believe how much easier and cosier is living in house, with a big garden. That was the bigest thing that happened to us this year. We were without internet for some time, but we managed to solve this problem, and now we are connected to world. I can`t wait for winter and snow...
And the other, also big thing, is that my daughter Maja, started with school - she is in 1st grade, and I hope she`ll start to enjoy in school someday...
I would like to share with you some new photos of Graa - photos were taken by Borut (he`s also owner and big fan of croatian sheepdogs) - Thank you Borut !!!!


Ni komentarjev: